You’ve worked hard to buy your home and give your family a place where they always feel secure and protected. Let James Bostick help you make sure your home stays that way with a homeowner’s policy that is right for your family and your belongings.
Homeowner’s insurance covers you for losses to the outside structure of your home and the contents or possessions inside it. Events like fire, storms or theft are covered by a standard homeowner’s policy. Your homeowner’s insurance also protects you if someone is injured on your property.
Your standard homeowner’s policy typically includes:
- Physical structure of the home
- Additional structures on your property like storage sheds
- Your personal property in the home (carries limits)
- Your liability for any injuries or property damage to other people
- Injuries to your household pets (while inside)
- Additional living expenses if you have to leave your home because of structural damage
You may want to consider additional coverage options for luxury items like jewelry or art, or replacement coverage for personal items and electronics. Let us help you determine what coverage options are available for you and your household.